Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Autonomous driving
An important factor in the vehicle development is autonomous driving. Be a part of our project team and promote this progress with one of the leading OEM!
- You are in charge for the technical acceptance and commissioning the prototypes.
- Programming diverse software components by using Matlab-Simulink and C, C++.
- Implementing and testing the software in test vehicles.
- Documenting and clearly articulating your work and progress.
- You’ll be working closely with the other teams to manage fault handling.
- Apply solid technical understanding, critical reasoning and a structured approach to solving problems from first principles in, at times, unfamiliar domains.
- Embedding the vehicles data (e.g. cameras, radars, laser) into the data network.
- Automotive engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related degree essential.
- Previous experience with sensor technology.
- Object oriented programming with C++ programming.
- Good written and verbal German and English communication.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Development Engineer - Embedded Systems Automotive (m/f/d)
Expert (m/f/d) ADAS / Autonomous driving
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) Robotics
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
(Junior-) Software Engineer– Automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB