Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)
- With your Know-How you advise our customers as an Engineering Consultant but also do not hesitate to work Hands-On.
- You develop electronics elements.
- You test systems and software and also will learn and integrate a lot in hardware programming.
- Also for the construction of circuit diagrams you will be responsible.
- You will join on project meetings and do the technical documentation.
- You successfully finished your university degree in electronics or mechatronics engineering .
- You are experienced in Software Tools like Matlab, Simulink and EPLAN
- You have gained well-founded knowledge in C or C# development.
- You speak fluently German and English.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) Wind Energy
Cyber Security Engineer Automotive (m/f/d)
Test Engineer (m/f/d) basic software
Electronics Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB