VALIDATION & VERIFICATION ENGINEER (M/F/D) Combat Management Systems
- Integration of complex systems: Responsibility of the validation and verification in projects or products (according to requirement catalog).
- Development of test and integration strategies.
- Creation and maintenance of Integration, Validation, Verification and Qualification (IVVQ) of specific documents.
- Performing tests and approvals onshore and offshore at the customer site.
- Supporting optimization and the introduction of new processes.
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science (Diploma, Bachelor or Master).
- Knowledge of processes in the area of integration, verification, validation is an advantage.
- You have (first) experience as a V&V Engineer, preferably with Combat Management Systems.
- Fluent in German Language is a MUST-Have.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Space Engineer (m/f/d) Systems
Marketing Manager (m/w)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
Projektingenieur Elektrotechnik (m/w) für Kraftwerksprojekte
RECOMMEND THIS JOB