(Senior) Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d) Electrical Devices
- As an Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d) you conceive, implement and develop embedded software for electrical devices
- You implement the commissioning and security of the embedded systems on the associated hardware
- In addition, you cooperate with different teams in the hardware development and in the hardware-software interface implementation
- Furthermore, you document and present the results and you discuss the optimization options with the involved departments
You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
You have sound work experience and knowledge of Cortex M0 / M3 microcontrollers and real-time operating systems
Furthermore, you are familiar with using the Keil μVision IDE and debugger as well as SVN
You have already worked with measuring devices, such as LogicAnalyer, Oscilloscope, etc.
Very good English skills complete your profile
- Flat hierarchies
- State-of-the-art IT equipment and office supplies
- Individual continuous training options through the "ALTEN Trainings Center" digital learning platform
- Company pension and supplementary health insurance
- Special leave in exceptional circumstances
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free beverages in our premises
- Corporate events, such as summer and Christmas parties
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
We have summarized the most important tips for your application at ALTEN for you.