Be our forward thinker
- have a master’s degree in computer science, physics or a similar subject
- gained deep knowledge in object-oriented software development using C#/.Net, WPF, C++, multi-threading, GIT
- are experienced with software product creation for complex instruments (like microscopes, measuring or medical devices) and have know-how in integrating them into a multi-tier software architecture
- gained first experience in commercial software projects
- have excellent written and oral skills in English, German language
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation and identity.
Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact me: Zoe Anna Gradl (Tel.: +49 89 255552315)
Or apply now using our online application form.