Be our forward thinker
- have completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering/electronics or a comparable course of study
- have several years of experience in embedded software development and architecture, preferably in an automotive environment
- have good knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic Basis Software (Tools: EB Tresos, Lauterbach Trace 32, DaVinci Configurator and Developer) and programming language Embedded C
- are confident handling the common Vector tools such as CAN, CANoe, CANalyzer
- have very good knowledge of English and preferably good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation and identity.
Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact me: Anna Lyashenko (+49 89 255552-367)
Or apply now using our online application form.