Be our forward thinker
- have completed studies in computer science, embedded systems, electrical engineering/electronics or a comparable course of study
- have solid experience in embedded software development, ideally in the automotive environment
- have excellent knowledge of programming language embedded C/C++ and Classic AUTOSAR
- have knowledge of security standards ISO 26262, ASPICE and agile methods would be a plus
- have excellent written and spoken English, good knowledge of German is a plus
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation and identity.
Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact me: Anna Lyashenko (+49 89 255552-367)
Or apply now using our online application form.