Shaping a sustainable future together with ALTEN
ALTEN is a leading company in the field of plant and energy technology, mastering the complex challenges of the modern energy landscape with ease. We are at our customers’ side to jointly tackle the growing demand for energy, limited fossil resources, the rapidly increasing penetration of hybrid and electric vehicles, the digital revolution, and the challenges of data management.
Our technical expertise in the fields of electrical engineering, control technology, commissioning and supply chain management as well as our sustainable project management methods guarantee a reliable partnership at every level.
With over 35 years of experience in providing IT and engineering services, we support our customers worldwide in implementing a holistic approach to energy transformation. Together, we are building a sustainable future and driving progress in plant and energy technology. ALTEN, your key to the energy future!
To contain greenhouse gas emissions, a radical diversification of energy production should be implemented that extends beyond electricity, in particular by decarbonizing heating and cooling networks and mobility.
- Financing the development of renewable energies (photovoltaic, wind, biogas etc.)
- Integrate energy storage solutions to overcome the intermittency of renewable energy production
- Design a new family of high-performance nuclear reactors, less expensive, and with optimized time to market
Digital technologies and data exploitation will profoundly change each link in the energy chain. The production engineer can now monitor and correct the drift of his processes in real time, the plant manager can obtain every evening an assessment of the complete economic performance of his plant and the energy management authorities can optimize the day to day management of resources and the purchase of energy on the markets. These new challenges give a new and decisive role to the engineer at the heart of this transformation.
- Deploy the architecture and control systems in existing plants
- Ensure cybersecurity of the connected energy system
- Connect all transport networks to the delivery point
Economic and demographic growth is placing increasing pressure on energy, water and mineral resources. In parallel with the energy transition, new exploration, operations and recycling (at controlled cost) technologies will have to be implemented to extend access to these resources and optimise their consumption.
- Develop new exploration and operations technologies at controlled costs (e.g.: deep sea)
- Meet demand related to new uses (e.g.: cobalt/electric vehicles)
- Develop new waste sorting and recycling solutions
Energy Equipment Manufacturers
Do you have any questions about the company or our services? Contact us!
Please send us your request via our contact form. We will get back to you soon.
Do you want to make a career in the energy engineering field?