To the stars and beyond – Exploring the World of Space Engineering
The vastness of space brings with it a wide variety of challenges for engineers, programmers, and designers, who often require specific expertise and trusted partners. These challenges include digitalization, handling large amounts of data, complying with complex certification requirements, miniaturizing satellites, and using artificial intelligence, and much more.
Our consultants are not only familiar with the wonders of space, but also offer structures that enable rapid adjustments and reactions to unexpected developments. In combination with our international organization, ALTEN qualifies as a trustworthy partner and player in the space industry. Together with our customers, we build the future and change the boundaries of what is technically possible.
We offer customized solutions and are proud to be a driving force for innovation in space technology. Plan your next space expedition with ALTEN.
New private actors and the miniaturisation of electronics have shaken up access to space. The market has switched quickly from “custom-built” satellites worth more than €100 million with an operational lifespan of 15 years to mass-produced satellites made each week, costing just tens of thousands of euros and lasting between 3 and 5 years.
- Speed up time to market of new launchers
- Avoid the risk of collision in orbit
- Preserving the space environment and addressing the problem of space debris
Launching a satellite can account for nearly a third of the overall cost. In this context, reducing launch costs is a key factor of competitiveness in the space sector.
- Beschleunigung der Markteinführung neuer Trägerraketen
- Set up a production system clocked and in series
- Study the solutions of reusable launchers / micro-launchers
As one of the largest collectors of environmental and climate data, the space sector wants to share and make accessible its data and above all monetise it by creating new services with added value (i.e. agricultural harvest predictions).
- Master new IT technologies (Cloud, Big Data, AI, etc.)
- Transform the industrial and economic model
- Rethinking the ground segment’s IT architecture
- Make data easily accessible to end users
Space Manufacturer & Equipment Supplier
Do you have any questions about the company or our services? Contact us!
Please send us your request via our contact form. We will get back to you soon.
Do you want to make a career in the space field?